Except today is a blah day so we are staying in. It's cold and has been raining on and off all day and all last night. Real duvet day kinda weather. So if it's ok with you I'll just rattle on about what we've achieved today.
So far. It's now 4 o'clock.
1. Sorted out all the paperwork. This had to be done because we need our passports and neither Mr C nor I know what we've done with them.
The passports weren't there.
Master T helped crunch the cornflakes and mix in the 3-cheese sauce. Then he decided he wanted a little helping for lunch as well, so he prepared his own dish.
We just gotta work on that smile.
3. Filled in paperwork that needs to be sent back to the UK.
4. Watched a movie. Well, Master T did while I sorted the papers.
5. Unpacked the scarves, hats, gloves and winter tights.
6. Packed away kids summer clothing.
7. Spent time looking for the passports.
8. Decided I want my own DSLR because my P&S doesn't take nice pictures. (I use Mr C's DSLR for most of the pics so far on this blog - except the ones in this post)
9. Picked Miss M up from school, coz it's still raining buckets!
10. Still haven't found the passports.